ONLINE PURCHASE PROCESS
We have designed an agile and simple purchase process. Just a few clicks on the mouse and we will be able to: choose the products, check our shopping cart, choose the most convenient shipping, pay securely and receive the order.
We explain it in more detail,
1. When the user accesses the online shop, he/she can browse through the sections of the catalogue (drop-down menu on the left) which correspond to the different school courses offered by each school. When you click on a course, a list of items that make up the compulsory uniform for that course appears.
2. The user can also use the search by name tool to immediately find a product that interests him/her. (Magnifying glass icon on the top right hand side of the menu).
3. When you click on a product in the list, a screen opens, where:
a) you can see different enlarged images of the product.
b) shows the sizes with stock and / or colours to choose from.
c) it informs about the available stock per size in real time.
d) the price of the product is shown according to the size chosen.
e) technical information about the product is offered, such as its composition, washing advice and comments.
4. Once the user chooses the size and the quantity of units he/she wishes to purchase, he/she will click on the ADD TO THE BASKET ( add to cart ) icon.
5. To return to the start of the online shop and continue buying products, click on “Shop” in the top left-hand menu.
6. When you wish to complete your purchase, press the icon GO TO CART, or the icon with the shape of a shopping basket, located on the top right-hand side of the screen.
7. The system will display the shopping cart screen, from where the user will be able to see the products added up to this moment, add or subtract quantities of these products, remove products from the cart, return to the shop to add more products, or continue with the shopping process.
8. If you continue with the purchase process, you will have to choose the place of delivery of the order. You have two options, either indicate the location where it is to
be delivered, or indicate whether you wish to collect the order at our shop at Carrer Cedres, 33. The system will indicate the delivery cost (which is free of charge if you have selected collection at the shop) and will visibly add it to the final price to be charged.
9. The user will click on the icon GO TO FINISH THE PURCHASE.
10. You will be asked to provide your personal data for a correct invoicing and shipping of the purchase, as well as the choice of one of the following methods of payment to our secure payment gateway:
– Bank transfer.
– Credit / debit card.
13 Once the payment has been made, the user will receive an e-mail informing them that we have received the payment and that their order is now being prepared and sent.
14 Receipt of the order in 24-48 hours.
ROSA GARCÍA CONFECCIONS
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
To initiate a return or exchange send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 933710638, explaining the incident briefly, and we will indicate the steps to take to resolve it.
You have a maximum of 14 calendar days from receipt of your order to start the exchange or return process, as long as the product is in perfect condition, unworn and with the labels and packaging intact.
We advise you to always look at the SIZE AND SIZE TABLES during the purchase process to avoid mistakes with the size. You will find them under the price on each of the products in the online shop.
Once the package to be exchanged or returned arrives at Rosa García Confeccions, it will be examined to check its condition and a confirmation email will be sent to the customer indicating the exchange / refund.
1.1. If the product received has a manufacturing defect or does not match the size or model ordered online, you can come to our shop with the item, where we will exchange it and refund the initial shipping costs. If you are unable to return it, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 933710638 so that we can offer you an effective solution.
1.2. If you need a different size or model to the one you have requested in the order, you can also come to our shop with the garment, where we will exchange it at no extra cost to you. If you can’t get to our shop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 933710638 to exchange the item through a transport agency. The company assumes the cost of collecting the wrong piece and the customer assumes the cost of sending the second piece
2. Return without exchange
If once you have received your order you decide to return any item definitively, you can come to our shop with this item, where we will pay you it back in full, excluding the initial delivery costs. If you are unable to get to the shop, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 933710638 to return the item by courier. The company will pay the amount of the item and the customer will be responsible for the transport costs generated by the delivery and/or return.
ROSA GARCÍA CONFECCIONS